Saturday 13 November 2010

Welcome!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my blog! I was told by my best friend that i should start a blog of recipes for mums, so here we are!

A little about myself:

My name is Rachel and i am 21. I live in Wiltshire with my fiancé, Liam and our 1 year old daughter called Imogen (Immy). I organise meets for mums and mums to be in Swindon, and have made some brilliant friends by doing this!

My Fiance is a Chef and i am a stay at home mum (for the time being, although would love to not have to work!) 

My interests are playing with my daughter, seeing friends and family, art and craft and cooking!

I hope this blog is of use to you, if you have any recipes you would like me to add to the blog then please email me at Rachelandimmy@gmail.com with you name, where you live and the recipe you wish for me to add.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment